– – –
Another month flew by. I have to say, June was a month full of surprises and organization. I had a lot of changes in my life and I became kinda anxious, but I’m happy and I have no regret. June is also the month where I moved out of my family house and even though I thought my moving day would be a mess, it went pretty smoothly. I had good helpers and I am very grateful for that. This is also the month where I learned to let go all the toxic things in my life; as in all the negative people, all the extra materialistic stuff. It feels great.
- A meal I enjoyed near the beach in Portugal. The food was great and so cheap.
- Exploring my new neighbourhood. Everything is so cute here, even the floors.
- A night out exploring Pointe-Claire’s village. It’s a quiet spot to take some fresh air.
- Definitely my favourite thing in the summer.
- Eating breakfast at my new apartment. Very simple breakfast but so good. Nutella!!
- Hardly smiling. Wanted to show my mom the dress I was wearing that day. It was a super sad day, on my way to my friend’s funerals. (I love you, Joff).
- A Thursday evening well spent with some blogger friends. Oysters and cocktails (I don’t drink, but I sure eat) at Mayfair.
- A casual outfit of the day. Everything is from Frank+Oak, except for the Aritzia hat.
Enjoy the month of July y’all! Summer goes by so fast. Go out, explore, eat on a terrasse, have ice cream with friends, go to the beach, or a weekend road trip?